Coaches Training Day, Fall 2021 - Cargo Connect
More coming soon!
- Season Introduction
- Judges Presentation - Updated to include Training Day Q&A!
- Referee's Season Review - Rules, missions and more!
- Beginning SPIKE PRIME Programming - Applicable to EV3, too.
- Advanced SPIKE PRIME Programming - Applicable to EV3, too.
Robot Game Resources
- Game Missions Video
- FIRST LEGO League Challenge Season Resources
- Official Score Calculator
- Robot Game Rulebook
- Robot Game Rulebook Interactive Edition)
- Rulebook Updates
- Video Submission Guidance
Coaches Training Day, Winter 2021 - Replay
- Season overview slides
- Judging and Awards presentation (YouTube)
- Referee's Season Preview (YouTube)
- Robot Missions presentation (YouTube)
- Robot Game Video Recording
- Q & A from Training Day
Annual Training Day, 2018
SBPLI FIRST LEGO League Training Day is scheduled for Saturday, October 20, 2018
Learn about project development, the judging process, Gracious Professionalism and more. The INTO ORBIT Challenge will be reviewed along with all of the missions and rules. Teams will have an opportunity to attend beginning or advanced programming sessions. Participants will also work in smaller groups on one of the Challenge missions or programming challenges.
Bethpage High School
10 Cherry Avenue
Bethpage, NY 11714
Please use the Cherry Avenue entrance to the building. Registration will near the Southern end of the Cherry Avenue entrance.
Who can come:
We will be able to accommodate two coaches and one student from each team.
Rookie Teams and teams WITHOUT a working Robot: We are again offering an opportunity for Rookie teams and those in need of extra help building their robot and loading the software on to their laptops in preparation for the programming session, an early morning workshop. These teams will register at 7:30 AM, and the building workshop will run from 7:45 AM until 9:00 AM. They will then join the regular program beginning at 9:15 and concluding at approximately 2:00 PM.
For Teams WITH a Working Robot and Laptop: Registration will be from 8:45 AM – 9:10 AM and the program will begin promptly at 9:15 AM and conclude at 2:00 PM.
FIRST LEGO League Coaching Resources
FIRST LEGO League Coach Handbook:
http://www.firstinspires.org/resource-library/FIRST LEGO League/coaches-handbook
FIRST LEGO League Rubrics:
FIRST LEGO League Coach Survival Guide:
EV3 Lessons: Programming, Building and Coaching
Stemcentric EV3 Resources:
Portland State University Resources (click on the rail on the left-hand side to explore/download)