FLL events occur between November and January each year. The FLL World Festival coincides with the FIRST World Championship held in April of each year. Though volunteers are needed for the duration of that annual event, such as for judging, there are other opportunities available at each event that span just one-day.
The volunteer opportunities currently available include:
- Judge Assistant (must be highly organized)
- Load-in/Load-out (must have the ability to lift things and stand for long periods)
- Judging Queuer (must be organized and have the ability to stand for long periods)
- Pit Runner (must have the ability to stand for long periods)
- Robot Game Que’er (must have strong time management and the ability to stand for long periods)
- Usher (must have the ability to stand for long periods)
- FLL Coach
- FLL Mentor
Please note: All FLL volunteers must be comfortable working with and encouraging young children age nine to 16.
FLL Team and Event Sponsorships are also available. For additional information please contact SBPLI.